Author Topic: KISS Pinball - I wanna "Shout it out Loud"  (Read 7805 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: KISS Pinball - I wanna "Shout it out Loud"
« on: January 10, 2015, 11:53:26 AM »
I bet a million that Steve Ritchie is doing KISS 2015.

Also, what are people going to think if it has a 2nd under playfield area like ACDC Premium/LE had.
It has to be a good player and the artwork has to be done right or you will never hear the end of it.

I reckon that the diehard fans will not buy it unless they are happy with the artwork, no matter how good a player it is.
The jukebox like ACDC will be great.

How many people will boycott the game if the art isn't to their liking ?
They should stick to the original members or at least allow for the different drummer from Criss to Carr from memory from the makeup era. After all, it was that lineup that cemented KISS being an industry.
I wouldn't put the latest members on the game at all. The music hasn't been any good since about 1978 give or take a few years. Lol

I just hope the artwork is accepted.
But this time round, it won't be Sterns fault, because Paul and Gene will be designing all the artwork. Rarely does anything get done unless Gene invents it. He is a perfectionist and only his vision makes it onto any product. Stern will have little input I reckon.

Will that make it easier to accept if you don't like the artwork if you are told the KISS boys designed it full stop.
Maybe that will keep people from lynching Gary Stern and team.
Bet you any money the price is higher cause the KISS boys want a lot of extra $$$.

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !