Author Topic: coin op robot fairy floss machine  (Read 6697 times)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: coin op robot fairy floss machine
« on: December 23, 2011, 07:19:25 PM »
I think they had $300 on it was rough as guts and missing an arm I'll swing by later and see if it's thill there

cool, that would be great, if you can get photos that would be awesome, i wont be paying that much but i recon it could be worth that,i recon ill be hagging my grandfather for $50, he is tough haggler but. seeing you have seen one, at a guess what era do you recon it is?

any ways the only part i do have atm is the power supply i said above, its all prety dirty and chewed wires, and from what i could tell was the part that stoped me my testing it. my brother is heading up to his house tonight which is a 4 hour drive im hoping he can get a picture of it, its dirty as hell but will clean up well. im going to have to go up and see him soon my self to buy some old retro shit for our cafe, for decoration and what not, plus i want to check out a 60's diner style capachino machine, one of those old art deco style ones real big bastard Italian made things he told me he is wanting to sell me
so i think if i get this thing fixed up over the next week i have an excuse to go up and grab it, lol any ways heres some pics as it stands
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 07:26:35 PM by Olivia_jason »