Aussie Pinball Forums > General Mods

Swinks Custom Shooter Knobs

(1/3) > >>

swinks:
For anyone that wants to customise their game with themed metal shooter knobs, check these out

https://www.shapeways.com/search?q=swinksshooter

For starters here are:
Gear Shift Pattern - car themed pins,
$ Pattern - money themed pins
WW Pattern - wrestling pins

Simply purchase a blank shooter rod from Pinball Life and epoxy into the knob and you are good to go or paint in the recesses of the logo's to personalise the knob even more. The knob is approximately 33.5mm in Diameter so just a nice size with a wedge recess in the end of the hole for the epoxy glue to wedge into.

Finishing today is a 10% sale off Shapeways gear.

andypinboy:
Swinks, just looking thru Shapeways site & had 2 qns. Why are some "beta"? (are they still being refined?). & on the wire insertion tool is there a guarantee? cheers Andy.

andypinboy:
Oh, & promo code again please.

swinks:
I test print everything at home so I am fairly confident and the Beta is my double check that that I want to ensure that everything is good and once shapeways proven I remove the Beta.

No guarantees because I am not making the final items, as I purely make the designs publicly available but I tested the tool on a few different types of IDC fittings and seated the wire firmly into place. I had more trouble with ones available from trusted pinball parts supplies and they are throw away plastic jobs nor guaranteed. The metal tip is SS so sure it will last a very long time.

promo code is
THANKYOU10

which you enter at the shopping cart stage

andypinboy:
Cool, thx Swinks. Just ordered a blue spirit level bracket for Shadow & .156 insert toot with ss tip.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version