Author Topic: STERN Production to date - 1999 to 2012  (Read 5408 times)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: STERN Production to date - 1999 to 2012
« on: September 29, 2012, 03:37:32 PM »
They ran out of left over McDonalds toys for Shrek.. so no more to be made

out of all the pinball company's to have survived Why did it have to be Stern? toys toys and more toys.
the least inventive pinball company, they are no bally williams as far as inventiveness of titles goes. how they survived is beyond me.
24? or CSI? come on, there is only 5 titles in that entire list that makes sense making, and yes acdc is one of them that makes sense.

i know allot of pressure rides on sterns shoulders as far as keeping pinball alive, but does it look to you that they arent even trying to be inventive???

I will say to cavey, it is great loyalty you hold towards Stern, and i can fully understand why you like them, and its for all the right reasons you support them as you understand, its the last real operational pinball company making pinballs. so i know my comments about stern seem a little personal. i dont mean them to be. my beef is purely with strens lack of innovation, i am glad that a company still operates but the more i look at sterns pinballs, or to be fair late stern pinballs, you can see how lazy they are. with out any real competing company against stern they seem to have no invovation to feed off.

what stern needs to do is look at what the best and over all most popular pinballs that have ever been made, sit down and study them, play them and figure out what it is people like about those machines, once they understand that, maybe they can start building not just good pinballs but awesome pinballs.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 03:53:08 PM by Olivia_jason »