Author Topic: Pinball Comp... Newtown Oct 16  (Read 409 times)

Offline RGR

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Pinball Comp... Newtown Oct 16
« on: September 05, 2011, 01:04:48 PM »
The next Pinball Masters "Silverball Paradise" comp is all systems go and will be held on Sunday 16th October at the Town Hall Hotel in Newtown. The format will be the same as the last comp. Depending on numbers we will have two qualifying rounds leading into a final of the top 5 qualifiers.

Machines in play will be The Addams Family, The Twilight Zone and The Champion Pub. Entry will be 20 bucks, this will get you 7 hours of organised pinball action, trophies for the winners and light refreshments.

I will be taking entries from now so as to get an idea of numbers. Please email me player1@iinet.net.au to register.

Last comp we had 15 players and it worked quite well, people got heaps of games and didnt have to wait to long for a game, so I'm thinking
25 might be the limit. I will be announcing more details and the final format in coming post as the day approaches.

The Townie is at 326 King St Newtown, NSW, 2042. Right next to the train station. These pins are permanently sited there so you can get a bit of practice in at any time.