Author Topic: STERN Production to date - 1999 to 2012  (Read 5348 times)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: STERN Production to date - 1999 to 2012
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2012, 09:56:56 PM »
how do you figure Garry stern is successful or a brilliant business man??
he isnt producing good titles, to me he seems to be building titles he likes or a very small market likes, besides Acdc there isnt really that many titles that make sense making. he isnt listening to the masses by producing innovative games, that isnt smart, i think he is lazy.

To be honest if he had half decent competition and not simply relying on the SYMPATHY buyer he wouldn't be in business any more.
i bet the pinball market is bigger than the amount of pinballs he sells, he has world wide market and the only Pinball maker, yet small numbers. there are more billionaires in the world than there are pinballs being made by Stern.

He isnt building good titles. you cant deny the titles Stern is coming out with are exactly Inspiring or mind blowing. there is no creativity with the themes.
I personally hope Pinballmagazines criticism reaches stern, whilst stern may not want to be interviewed by them lol it might make him try and prove the critics wrong.
Ps i site pins, atm i site cheap secondhand pins, but let me tell you, if i saw a good brand new innovative pinball i would site in my shop straight up, i bet i am not alone. im not spending $6-10grand on a pinball that is less than inspiring when i can do that for $1grand.

I bet if B/W held on for a few more years i bet stern wouldnt be around today.

I HOPE STERN LISTENS AND STARTS BUILDING INNOVATIVE TITLES. i dont want to bag stern out, but i dont think we should pat their back, and give them false confirmation they are making good titles when they arent in most cases.
and again there is no value for money in these machines, your only paying for royalties not a machines awesomeness
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 10:03:12 PM by Olivia_jason »