Author Topic: BGRESTO Group Order - Expression of Interest  (Read 24202 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Re:
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2014, 06:00:38 PM »
You can just state that the back glass has been destroyed, or didn't come with the game. I think he's rather relaxed about it from what I can gather.

What's the consensus here? I'm more than happy to support local, it's my preference, bgresto just seemed more authentic at the time?

Assuming Retropin can do all these glasses, what do you guys think?
Open for discussion..

......bombarding him with a list of backglasses and expecting them yesterday won't happen ! I'm sure Gav can chime in here.

I'd like to see Bigresto's quality.

Not sure if that was directed at me, but i'm headed overseas next month, so im not in any hurry whatsoever. I'll be paying of a decent credit card debt.

Lol- my point was that if you have the artwork then you can do this yourself by following my thread. In all honesty, his prices are good and if your happy for someone else to do this then no problems.. but i know how pinheads like to have a crack at anything and fix most things so I thought id just put it out there that the process is documented here for people to do. I couldn't possibly do a bulk order, ive got about 4 weeks worth of work in front of me for my business and anything pinball has taken a back step for now.
I would like to see the finished product though in the flesh.
Im currently working on a deal to have backglasses printed direct to glass here in Australia, unfortunately, the price in Aus compared to OS for this service is much much higher... but im working on it and hoping to be able to offer a few titles later down the track