Author Topic: Captain Fantastic  (Read 561 times)

Offline wonder

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • perth
  • just need the machine
Re: Captain Fantastic
« on: September 19, 2011, 10:55:54 AM »
Great Machine, I owned one about 15 years ago and regret selling it. Are they expensive (pinballs) to bring in from the states.

For me, not really that expensive as i try and source my pinball from around where the sea container depo is and most times the guys will drop it of for free or charge me fifty bucks.It better when sometime you can get free freight in the USA, so from the transport cost in the USA is minimal.Machine will get loaded into container with all the other goodies and then it just a waiting game.Cost to me 250.00 to put it in there and just got to pay customs/gst when it arrives.The best thing is that see DOES all the paper work for me. *%*

Done about 6 so far and had no problems at all.Machines have been bought with only photo and touch wood no problem at all.Sometime they are in better condition to what i am expecting.

That's a really tidy game, Craig. Well done on adding such a classic game to your collection.

It will probably need a good clean and these games often "fix themselves" if you play a few games on it. But post any questions if things start to play up.

Thanks for sharing the photos - I'd like to add a Captain Fantastic and an Air Aces to my collection. I love my Bally EMs !

Yes happy with the condition and starting to get a bit of love for the old classic games. Haven't turned it on yet to see what working and what not but the hole unit looks very clean so hopefully not to much work.Will look good when i can get them all lined up together.

Next on the list is a cheap Rocky i hope. *%*
pharaoh blackglass <br />blackknight project<br />NOS Playfields