Author Topic: Hello to all  (Read 1063 times)

Offline Red Series 3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Hello to all
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2009, 10:39:32 PM »
Ah the first pinny question. I was dead set that my first pinny would be fishtales or whitewater but i have been tempted by other titles.
I have worked on a great mix of early 90's bally williams pinnys up to brand new sterns. I loved those two titles for the fact that i felt they had quite a good quality of construction. I don't like machines that look like playing them will wear the machine out.
Favourite Pinnys are - fishtales, whitewater, scared stiff, getaway, theatre of magic, medieval madness, attack from mars, indiana jones, star trek next gen, creature from the black lagoon, spiderman 3 i really like the idea of twilight zone -the look and the layout but have never played a 100% working machine.

I thought that i would have been able to get a fishtales for $1500 and a whitewater for around $1800 but i think these prices would have been accurate in 1999 not 2009 so i will keep on saving and selling arcade cabs.
I may end up picking up a machine that is not one that i would keep and clean it up to ebay.