Author Topic: HSV Monster  (Read 6197 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: HSV Monster
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2013, 02:49:03 PM »
Those kit cars aren't factory everyday stock from factory family cars with a roof and 5 seats like the HSV. The kit cars u guys mention are purpose built for hill climbs n things like that.  I (and a few others I guess) are talking about a car that you can stomp from 0 to 160, or be going along at 100 and stomp to 300. That takes loads of horsepower.

Anything else is a purpose built race car or kit car designed for a track or a hill climb, and we aren't talking race cars, just stock factory road registered that's registered in big numbers, being 500 or more.

I am talking about something road registered, stock from factory you can take in say the cannon ball run. That's the HSV or Ford equivelant.

(but yes, those older English designed kit cars that go back to pre world war 2 are excellent for twisty hill climb stuff for sure and very quick for that stuff, but straight line, obviously not designed for that, so yes, horses for courses).  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !