Aussie Pinball Forums > News & Announcements

Texas Pinball Festival 2023 open forum

(1/2) > >>

oldskool1969:
Well my favourite time of the year is here where i over indulge on more shit food than usual and watch the TPF.
So much going on this year it is firkin AWESOME and wanted to start a thread where you feel free to discuss ANYTHING associated with this event.

My first topic is a big one
Who will win Manufacturers award for 2023?
as far a s i know we have  ( feel free to amend )

1. The Godfather, JJ
2. Galactic Tank Fighter , AP
3. Queen , PB
4. Scooby Doo , Spooky
5. Foo Fighters,  STERN
6. Godzilla , STERN
7. ????? TBA , Haggis Pinball
8. 007, STERN

Yeah I know I am speculating Haggis, but its my thread so pfft.

Initially thought Foo, then TGF is kicking it out the park with brilliant rules and fast gameplay, which is unusual for JJ.
007 is a solid game and will be high up there for contention.
Scooby is bombing due to no flow, while Queen is sneakily kicking goals and selling quite a few.
GTF is/ was my choice as I love DN stuff and when I saw the Tank cabinet being remote controlled into the main room looking like a boss with one kid in staring in absolute awe. I was convinced. WINNER
My hope and prey is that Haggis announce number two in Bally Classic series and people will go into meltdown. My guess is Medusa or Eight Ball, most want CENTAUR.

Type in your thoughts please.

Pop Bumper Pete:
I think Haggis are good people, they build a good machine, but I just did not like the updated software, and that is a lot of money for a 40yo machine
Spinal tap should be on the list ;)

I think a lot of these games are getting first day excitement, wait a month, get people playing them, and they will sink in the ratings

ddstoys:
Godzilla is the only one on that list I’ve played and it’s a ripper of a game.

And agree with you Pete bit early for most of them games to be crowned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

punkin:
Godzilla was released in 2021 and doesn't belong on that list.

The best looking machine in a decade is missing though.

oldskool1969:
Best looking by far is Galactic Tank Force in full kit, dare to be different I say. It sure is

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version