Author Topic: Price Check  (Read 114 times)

Offline Pinballesquire

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Central Coast NSW
Price Check
« on: May 14, 2012, 11:44:27 PM »
Had a few offers for a wide range of machines - now just need to get a feel for what I should be paying?? If anyone has any thoughts as to what fair prices are these days assuming machines are all in excellent condition I would love to know, Thanks!

TZ:

IJ:

TAF:

LOTR:

POTC:

AP:

RBION:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 11:51:34 PM by Pinballesquire »

Offline studley67

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
Re: Price Check
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 12:00:26 AM »
tricky q'n.$4-$6 g

have you played all of these titles?what do you like,what do you want?you can buy a brand new ac/dc for $6.!!
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you

Offline Pinballesquire

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Central Coast NSW
Re: Price Check
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 12:18:22 AM »
I haven't had much play on any of them to be honest. This week / weekend I've finally got a bit of free-time so I can give them all a proper testing. But at this stage I'm sort of thinking the older 90's titles rather than the new sterns - they'd hold their value better? - the newer titles seem to be depreciating pretty rapidly. Plus the Williams / Bally machines appear to be much more popular in the reviews / ratings on pinside, ipdb etc, but maybe that's a nostalgia thing for a lot of people. Will try and play an AC/DC as well, the NIB experience does sound quite appealing, but not so sure on the theme. Although maybe price will be the deciding factor, would love to get as much pin(s) as my budget squeeze!