Author Topic: Gary Stern talks Transformers Home Pin  (Read 1229 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Gary Stern talks Transformers Home Pin
« on: January 26, 2013, 09:22:54 PM »
Nino, u said "pinball people arent that stupid", but its not aimed at pinball people, it aimed at people who havent had a pinball machine before  !

And thats the point. Stern is trying to say to new people, and perhaps to old people, u can have a pinball machine which doesnt weigh 160 kilograms and u dont have to have a massive machine in your house, u can have something which is still new, and has all the commercial hardware, but its lighter and smaller, and still lots of fun.

What 8 or 12 year old kid would say no to having one of these machines compared to nothing at all.
You just have to understand that the industry and the world is changing, its not aimed at the purist, its aimed at a newer market.
Again, anything that promotes new pinball machines in new homes is a good thing, and who cares about what Gary Stern did or didnt do yesterday, he is certainly looking after the home market now. I think people should generally give the man a chance, no one on earth is perfect.lol
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !