Aussie Pinball Forums > Pinball Training 101

Beginners guide to Computer Logic...

<< < (2/8) > >>

RaMpAgE:
Nice work Marty, have you ever thought to maybe write a refernce book with ttl's, LS series chips as I would buy it and I am some others would too.  Saves me having to waste time on the pc looking them all up and printing etc.

ddstoys:
Great Post Marty      Explains it nice and simple keep up the great work

Marty Machine:
ZEDX:
Did you mean that i write up something only for the TTL chips used mainly in pinball machines? or ALL ttl's (big job).

I like to try and keep the info as simple and easy as possible so anyone off the street would understand it.

So far, so good  &&
MM.

RaMpAgE:

--- Quote from: Marty Machine on April 21, 2009, 04:13:27 PM ---ZEDX:
Did you mean that i write up something only for the TTL chips used mainly in pinball machines? or ALL ttl's (big job).

I like to try and keep the info as simple and easy as possible so anyone off the street would understand it.

So far, so good  &&
MM.

--- End quote ---

the whole lot lad &&, don't need to go into vast detail as above, but a small handbook or such with IC, pinouts, function, small diagram etc. then you could branch out into rams,roms  ^&(  (lot of work hey)

Marty Machine:
But there's already books out there, like the cmos cookbook, ttl cookbook, and an array of ttl/cmos manufacturers data books for pinouts.

I usually download everything from alldatasheet.com these days as a central supply of pinout info, they seem to have every chip i try.

I am however toying with the idea of compiling a databook for pinball chips & semis (trannies etc), since there's probably less than 50 chips across ALL pinballs, it might be a handy booklet to keep in the toolbox, rather than 10 differnet refbooks

MM.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version