Author Topic: One punch can kill...time to ban ufc  (Read 3458 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: One punch can kill...time to ban ufc
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2014, 12:05:02 PM »
Only a thug or a fool would enjoy this crap and think of it as entertainment....and that's the problem, society is full of easily led fools and braindead thugs.

I am neither a thug nor a fool. If u have a different view, that is fine, but plain out insulting people makes u look extremely disrespectful plus many many other poor things Daz.....
And as for saying that you don't need the skills, I would like to see you outside on the street oneday if someone/a pack of drunks/teenagers attacked you....what are you going to do to defend yourself, phone up mummy ?

The difference is, people with skills would be able to walk away probably unhurt, where as people who have no experience in defending themselves get a free ride in an ambulance to the local intensive care unit.....also, what are you going to do if u are out one night with your wife n kids n someone attacks your family, ask them nicely to stop 45 times as they ignore you and make mince meat of your family......lets get realistic, these sports all start off as defensive sports n have a real life application to keep people safe all over the world.......or u can just ring mummy n hope for the best.lol  %$%

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !