Author Topic: Looking into restoring my Data East - Star Wars  (Read 13881 times)

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
How long ago did you place the order with Mad Amusements? And when you placed the order did you receive an email from them giving the shipping options etc? normally this email can take up to a few days.

Also when he actually sends the order you should receive an email from USPS with tracking info. Once you have THAT email you know you're going to receive your order  *%*

As others have said he IS slow to send anything, but if you've had the emails sent to you as i mentioned above you should receive your parts  *%* I've had no problems so far with him, everything has turned up, albeit not as quick as i would like!!

I dont know if it actually helps but if i ever have any queries about an order i always make sure to be polite in the emails i send (i've only needed to do this once that i can remember with Mad btw) and i've never had to wait long for a reply. From what i've learned of other peoples experiences of him he seems like someone who would probably ignore abusive emails.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 02:07:23 PM by Mr Pinbologist »