Author Topic: Creature Hologram Mod - Aussie LCD  (Read 73527 times)

Offline Tank01

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Creature Hologram Mod - Aussie LCD
« Reply #120 on: May 31, 2014, 09:50:23 AM »
Hi Dan, I too would be interested in one of these, they look awesome. Any updates for purchasing?

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
« Reply #121 on: June 01, 2014, 01:22:29 AM »
I have installed 3 of these in customers CFTBL.
No dramas to report.
all 3 customers happy.
the customers had acquired their own mod
I have turned away dozens of people who want these holograms installed because I just can't get them  ^&^  ^&^  ^&^
I have 1 customer contacting me on a monthly basis asking me if they are available  ^&^
Please give us a mailing list or something so we know when you are taking orders or they are available  ^&^  ^&^  ^&^.
this is the plea i have received from several want to buy CFTBL owners
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline Dann36

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #122 on: June 04, 2014, 04:05:01 PM »
Hi guys'

I have not had the time to come on here a lot lately to update the thread but yes they are still available. Unfortunately the current and also the next 2 batches are all spoken for.

The demand has surprised me a bit actually, i thought i would be able to make enough to keep up but apparently not as work seems to sap all my time away.

As soon as i finish all the current orders i will start taking new ones but only when i finish all the current ones..

I do apologize for not keeping the thread up and will post when im taking orders for the next batch which should be late July early August.

Thanks
Daniel

« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 04:08:53 PM by Dann36 »

Offline Replay

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #123 on: June 05, 2014, 01:23:23 AM »
Well worth the wait, unreal product.

Offline KBRI1700

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #124 on: June 06, 2014, 11:07:38 PM »
Hi guys'

I have not had the time to come on here a lot lately to update the thread but yes they are still available. Unfortunately the current and also the next 2 batches are all spoken for.

The demand has surprised me a bit actually, i thought i would be able to make enough to keep up but apparently not as work seems to sap all my time away.

As soon as i finish all the current orders i will start taking new ones but only when i finish all the current ones..

I do apologize for not keeping the thread up and will post when im taking orders for the next batch which should be late July early August.

Thanks
Daniel

Fantastic work; I would like one when new orders are available

Offline nick29

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #125 on: June 09, 2014, 12:26:22 PM »
Hi Dann like everyone else  *%* could you please put us on the list for a new holo .. cheers nick ...

Offline Daring33

• Forum Posts:
  • South Australia
« Reply #126 on: June 19, 2014, 12:16:27 PM »
I would like to order one too, just to give you an idea that there is still some of us out here that would like to order your product.

Offline dealers choice

• Forum Posts:
  • Cessnock, N.S.W
« Reply #127 on: October 11, 2014, 10:29:18 AM »
keep the updates coming Dan  ^^^
I'm not cranky, I just want MORE pins!

Offline Tank01

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #128 on: November 04, 2014, 04:48:09 PM »
Hey Dan, just wondering how the LCD  mods are coming along? Any chance of bundling a creech and TZ mod together??

Offline Dann36

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #129 on: November 04, 2014, 11:03:21 PM »
Hey Dan, just wondering how the LCD  mods are coming along? Any chance of bundling a creech and TZ mod together??

Only hold up at the moment is some parts that seem to have been lost in the post, the sooner aus post find them the better. As soon as they arrive i can finish off the ones waiting. This is the reason i got around to making the TZ tv's again so if i make more TZ tv's in the mean time then sure.

Offline Hashman

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
    • SKW Corporation
« Reply #130 on: June 24, 2015, 01:19:19 AM »
I have just bought a CFTBL with this lcd mod installed and have a few questions. Is this mod still being made? Does anyone have Dans email address or number I could get in touch with him regarding my questions? Thanks! :)

Offline goodolddays

• Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
« Reply #131 on: June 24, 2015, 07:17:02 AM »
I have just bought a CFTBL with this lcd mod installed and have a few questions. Is this mod still being made? Does anyone have Dans email address or number I could get in touch with him regarding my questions? Thanks! :)

I have only had contact with Dan via PM so can't help you with an email address or phone number . He is (or was) pretty responsive to PM's .
I did have a problem with my mod (I had one one of the early version 1's , now have Version 2) and he was very good at helping me with my issue.
I need more room ! and more $$$

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #132 on: June 24, 2015, 08:12:16 AM »

PM via Dann36
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline Hashman

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
    • SKW Corporation
« Reply #133 on: June 24, 2015, 11:06:16 AM »
Thanks fellas. Have pm'ed him.

Offline Dann36

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #134 on: June 24, 2015, 02:58:21 PM »
Sorry for late reply, don't have a lot of time lately to come on here.
Sent you a few things to check in your machine mate, let me know if your able or send it to me and I'll fix if needed.