Author Topic: Perth member hoping to meet up with any APA members in geelong area  (Read 1164 times)

Offline pinwaz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • clackers
Hi guys,
My pop teddy leagas aka pinnipop, hoping to meet up with any APA members in geelong on mon-tue 11th or 12th march 2013 and talk pinball,

cheers for any response ^^^,

teddy is the founder of perth pinball collecters and restores and is the bloke with the white hair and beard on the right hand side of pic below.
Pinball its more than just a game

Offline pinwaz

• Forum Posts:
  • clackers
Thanks daniel aka ddtoys,
Spoke to my pop,he said use guys show him a great time and was looking forward to catching up tonight.
He really enjoyed your company and loved talking pinball with you guys.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 03:46:24 PM by pinwaz »

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Yes was great to meet Teddy and he sure loves his Pinballs.    He smashed a few of my high scores but found his nemesis with paragon and rollergames.

Offline studley67

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
yeah,same here.he dosen't like those suicide flippers %.%
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you

Offline pinwaz

• Forum Posts:
  • clackers
Yes was great to meet Teddy and he sure loves his Pinballs.    He smashed a few of my high scores but found his nemesis with paragon and rollergames.

Yes hes looking forward to taking some pics and redeeming himself on paragon and rollergames ^&^

Offline studley67

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
good on you pinipops,i am sad i could not make it to geelong,this year,i planned to.i was to pick up my firepower cab from nick/daniel but i couldn't do the road trip.Any way i will get over there one day,p.s.thanks nick/daniel for the frankenstien cab for my lazercue resto. $#$
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Well teddy found his way back to my place and he gave his brand new camera a workout hopefully enough to keep the WA boys happy. 

Didnt get any games in tonight had my uncle over to look at buying his first Pin and I think he was overwhelmed with my shed aswell.

After meeting Teddy and hearing his stories from the west I'm hoping I can make the trek west one day soon.

Offline pinwaz

• Forum Posts:
  • clackers
Any you guys welcome in the wild west ^^^

Offline ktm450

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
It was great to meet Teddy, he sure loves to talk pinball, great passion for the game.  Thanks Daniel for another great meet. Was great to play a Rollergames again, been about 12 years since last time, was the pin that got me into collecting hadn't found one to play since.
Rapid fire was also a new addition good fun and a bit different.
Great arvo, catching up and playing pins  *%*
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 02:56:38 AM by ktm450 »