Author Topic: Surfers paradise Timezone meet/comp  (Read 852 times)

Offline dendoc

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Forum Posts:
Surfers paradise Timezone meet/comp
« on: February 01, 2013, 09:03:07 PM »
ftp://
Found about this for the Gold Coast/Brisbane SEQld players if anyone is intersted.

The Australian Timezone Supanova Pinball Championship 2013

**email recieved from TimeZone Surfers Paradise** more info on the APL Facebook page.

Hi All,

We, Timezone Surfers Paradise, send this email to you as we believe that you are one of the Pinball Enthusiast within South East Queensland and maybe you have an interest in our plan below.

On Tuesday, 5th February 2013 @ 5 pm – 6pm, we should like to invite all of you to come to Timezone Surfers Paradise to have a meeting/discussion about the possibility to form an informal gathering/get together for all the Pinball Enthusiast in Gold Coast & Brisbane Area in our centre.

Besides that, on that day, we will start the store competition for The Australian Timezone Supanova Pinball Championship 2013 (we will send you the info pack as soon as we receive it). FYI, we will have 4 pinball machines for the competition, Transformers, ACDC, X-Men and Avengers. You can play unlimited for the above four competition pinball machines from 6 pm to midnight for an initial $10.00 per person.

Please let us know if the above schedule suits you and please reply to jaminj@timezonegoldcoast.com.au for confirmation of attendance. If you know any of your relatives, neighbours or friends that have the same interest in pinball, could you please extend our invitation to them.

If by any chance you do not want to receive this email or you do not want to participate, could you please advise us and we will remove your email address from our future correspondence.

Thank you for your attention and if you need any further information, please contact us by phone @ 07- 5539 9500 or by email jaminj@timezonegoldcaost.com.au.

We look forward for your reply soon.

- - - Updated - - -

more info here,

http://www.australianpinballleague.com.au/#!events/c1jbj

Offline Replay

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
Re: Surfers paradise Timezone meet/comp
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 09:10:43 PM »
looks like the post I put up a couple of hours ago in the general chat section, almost exactly..

http://aussiepinball.com/index.php?topic=10052.0

Posted in the wrong section, mods adjust as necessary please
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 09:12:14 PM by Replay »

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 11:17:53 PM »
Sounds GREAT - but they sure need a serious English lesson..........
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline dendoc

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 11:49:45 PM »
looks like the post I put up a couple of hours ago in the general chat section, almost exactly..

http://aussiepinball.com/index.php?topic=10052.0

Posted in the wrong section, mods adjust as necessary please

Sure was, sorry I'm always a little slow on the uptake. The more we disseminate the better though.
Hope a few can  make it. If the times a bit lame for getting there after work, can those who make it take notes to pass on to the ones who come later? I see they are offering unlimited games for $10 till midnight.

Oh no, the swipe system may be use - dread. maybe they'll just put them all on free play for a change?

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 07:40:15 AM »
So its this coming Tuesday night between 5 and 6 pm for the meeting, then pinball play from 6pm to midnight for $10 only.

The idea about setting up a regular pinny tournament, so a heap of GoldCoast/Logan Area and Brisbane guys could meet say one night per month for a socail event n competition is the good/fun part.

Its short notice for this Tuesday night coming, but who here will be going ?   or if u cant make it this tuesday night, would you be interested in coming along one night per month for a pinny comp.meet ? what night would u like the meet to be on, and what time would you like it to start ? Its important we get that part right so we can make it work for those who want to attend n have some fun.

I also note, that it is very good that Time Zone Surfers have finally fixed n maintained all their pinball machines properly, because without this very important step, the 4 x machines they currently have would not be worth even playing. Its great they have finally listened.

Who will attend Tuesday night ??  !@#
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline dendoc

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 08:37:23 AM »
it'll be like lifting an old piece of wood from the garden that has been there for a few years - lots of little creatures will scurry out.

Hope there will be heaps of us there to say hi. Should we wear a pink carnation to recognise each other? maybe a secret handshake?

Offline dunks

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2013, 02:23:43 AM »
sounds good to me :D

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2013, 03:25:32 AM »
it'll be like lifting an old piece of wood from the garden that has been there for a few years - lots of little creatures will scurry out.

Hope there will be heaps of us there to say hi. Should we wear a pink carnation to recognise each other? maybe a secret handshake?
@@*
i will try and make it.
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)