Author Topic: The Australian AC/DC Pinball Championship (QLD State Final)  (Read 4298 times)

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
well done rob
I need to pull my head out from under the rock (or out from under the pile of boards) as i didn't even see this thread until now  ^&^  !!!
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
...Congratulations Rob.. awesome achievement.
Even watched you on TV.. how good is that?

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
The Sydney Morning Herald posted a short video off the finals today

Good luck to all finalists!!!!  ^^^
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline v8racefan

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline Cursed

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
Thanks for the link.  ^^^

Offline goodolddays

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
I need more room ! and more $$$

Offline v8racefan

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
any updates from the nation finals  !@#

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
Nice link thanks.

Offline mickthepin

• Forum Posts:
Gave a shout out to APA on the project but they didn't show it. @.@

Offline dendoc

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Forum Posts:
How did the locals go? Heard about to late on Coast ABC to attend, but bought a premium anyway.
I'm on the Gold Coast as well, so have to catch up with others that may be nearby. How do you obtain the local list?

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
How did the locals go? Heard about to late on Coast ABC to attend, but bought a premium anyway.
I'm on the Gold Coast as well, so have to catch up with others that may be nearby. How do you obtain the local list?

Here is the link.

http://aussiepinball.com/index.php?topic=6497.0

There are at least 5 members on the Gold Coast, and the list doesnt show alot of the people from the Logan area either.

But you have regulars like Ant, Beaky, Caveoftreasures, V8racefan,, Replay, Rottyguy, just to name a few, but there are many many more within 1 to 50 kilometres of Gold Coast/Logan Area. Then u have dozens n dozens of people from Brisbane etc.  

This is another useful link showing what machines people have etc, but not all members keep it up to date and most members have more machines than are listed on that list, or they havent added their name to the list at all.

http://aussiepinball.com/index.php?topic=4302.0
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 06:55:18 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !