Author Topic: Rollerball meet and comp....13 feb...  (Read 1938 times)

Offline knight76

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Central Coast NSW Australia Earth
Re: Rollerball meet and comp....13 feb...
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2010, 11:35:28 AM »
What a great night and thanks to Paul and Louise. Also a big thanks to Tony from the Pinball Shed for supplying the prizes.

I have learned a valuable lesson for the next one, when Paul comes around and asks who wants to be in the comp, don't put your hand up for the first round. I drew Wotto which basically meant for the first 20 minutes I was praying for a blackout to strike. He was dead set on fire. I think his first ball was around 400 mil so the 3 others in that round were just hoping for the catch up.

The Pizza was as good as it was built up to be, we chewed our way through almost ten pizzas. I really enjoyed the Mario pin it is something different, the Arabian Nights is a great pin also.

Top night!

Offline braddo

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2010, 11:36:51 AM »
Another GREAT night Paul and Louise, these meets keep getting better and better. Fun, fun, fun.
Paul that Black Hole pin is insane, don't know if i'd even describe it as being a pinball machine. Didn't get multiball but got bloody close. I want one.

And yeah i was playing Firepower when i heard the commotion, looked up and saw Wotto playing SMB and then i saw the score. !*! That effort deserved a photo at least. ()
WTB (or possibly trade) - 1980 Stern ALI

Offline andrew (nob)

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2010, 01:17:37 PM »
Thanks Paul and Louise, twas an awesome night. And thanks to Paul (KAZ) for driving me there.

Once I get a few more of my machines in 100% working order I'll do a meet of my own.

Andrew
Cyclone, High Speed, Lethal Weapon 3, Terminator 2, Hurricane, Fish Tales, Indiana Jones, No Good Gophers