Author Topic: Stern USA - John Borgs next title due >  (Read 12553 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Stern USA - John Borgs next title due >
« on: April 05, 2015, 10:56:07 PM »
I was blown away when Johnny Borg just dropped me a personal message.

He did say that although it just seems like he just finished The Walking Dead, he had started on his NEXT title instantly and the new title was already ready for production since he had been working on the new one flat out since Walking Dead was finished from a design point of view.

He said that the next title was most most Exciting and it seemed like it was going to be a HUGE surprise and people would be excited as well.

John Borg is the worlds best designer in my book and he can design a successful layout quicker and more efficiently than any other in my mind. He has it down to a fine art by now.
Each design is so different but retains the Borgy feel. His shot choice and flow is second to none.

I am dying to see what is coming out next.
Usually we all have a few ideas but on this next title, I don't have a clue at all.
That was the huge surprise on this title coming out so soon.
Hopefully the factory move won't put the schedule out but he did say May at latest so I am waiting and watching with interest.

Stern is my favourite company. Car and jetski companies used to be, but John Borg is a genius and nothing is as fun as a John Borg pinball machine.

A lot of his titles are awesome players and look the part.

What this next title is has me excited but stumped. It's all good. Makes it even more fun and interesting.
Like being surprised. That's a great quality of pinball. What cool surprise is around the corner.

Was just thinking tonight, would love to see Borgy do a Mad Max - Fury Road Pinball. (Movie due out May 15 in Australia starring Star Trek Insurrection Star Tom Hardy as Mad Max and three more movies to follow in this new series).

That would be a cool Borgy Pinny.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !