Author Topic: Jyebow's Shed  (Read 1615 times)

Offline JD

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Maitland NSW
  • There's no law against having fun, just yet!
Re: Jyebow's Shed
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2009, 11:36:06 PM »
What happened to the pinball Guns from the mighty Sutherland Shire?

Maitland is not too far away! 2 hrs north of Sydney, Just before the beautiful Barrington Tops (and snow capped mountains with platypus in the crystal clean mountain streams), to the left of beautiful Newcastle Beaches (Where the Life savers smile safely!), a little north east of the vineyards, Hunter Valley golf courses (including those designed by Greg Norman) and wineries and resturants, in amoungst beautiful historic Maitland and alongside the energy generation of NSW and largest export earner for our mighty nation.

What more could you want other than great hospitality at Steve's, great pinny's and to meet great fellow enthusiasts! (some not just from the Valley!)

You missed a great night but maybe next time. Not a shade on Steve's but I am working on a get together too!

When you do come up, would be great to have a game on Gorgar or flash as your work and pictures certainly provided me a challenge to work towards!

J.D.    @@*   @@*   @@*   @@*
There is no law against having fun just yet (but I am sure they are busy are drafting one!)