Author Topic: Williams EM first start up  (Read 1153 times)

Offline nrh_racing

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Williams EM first start up
« on: May 08, 2012, 06:02:28 PM »
Will check those few things, when i manually close the reset relay and the reels rest the score motor still runs.
Will do some more testing tonight if i get a chance and will try and give you more of a clear idea.

What i do know is the soon as i turn the machine on ( underneath cabinet) the score motor starts from that, the start button does need to be pushed or if i do push it it doesn't change anything.

Another thing that i found strange and probably not adjusted right is the credit counter. If i manually spin it it doesn't get around to 1, lowest it goes to is 13 then around past the last number to the blank area. It's like the stop pins on the wheel need to jump the other side of the switches. Does someone have a picture of what it should look like at 1.

I'm thinking there is still something missing from the coin mech, so if anyone has a picture of my type of one that would be great. Will post a picture of what i have later tonight.

Totally forgot it still has a broken match unit in the head that i'm trying to source ( having trouble finding one) should i wait to get one of them before i do anymore diagnosing, maybe that helps it reset  !@)

Thanks so much for the help