Author Topic: WTB (kinda) - WMS No Fear  (Read 811 times)

Offline Shaneus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: WTB (kinda) - WMS No Fear
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2014, 01:54:25 AM »
Some operators turned off the ball accelerator on the large ramp to save on maintainence, which is a shame cause its a major part of the game.

Get one and make that feature work, and u will love it. It makes the game.
Oh wow, that would've been the cause for having it not register any shot on that loop?

Damn. That'd make a huge difference then! I think that might've sold me on the game 100% lol

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2014, 06:38:16 PM »
Its probably true that most old school operators rarely did proper maintainence.  I think operators these days with new Sterns would be a bit more switched on cause they want to maximise returns. Having a machine anywhere not properly working is just dumb IMO. Sort of like renting out a car that has a mechanical issue, u just wont get return business. Most older school operators from what I have seen didn't even bother updating roms, which again is a mis-step cause a lot of games play sooo much better with updated code.

You could always do a post on this forum asking specifically for any AP member who has a NO FEAR machine in your area......
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Shaneus

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2014, 07:34:16 PM »
Somewhat of an update... I'm having second thoughts about wanting it now, mostly because even though there's a definite age difference, I think it would get kinda samey sitting alongside High Speed. Even though they're very different, they're still both fast and flowy, Nd if I wanted a break from that, I'd have nowhere to go. So, almost all options are back on the table, lol.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2014, 08:08:28 PM »
No Fear is a far better pin than HS2 IMO. Very different to play as well I feel but grab what u really want is the answer.
Lots of choice in the pinball hobby. So many titles to buy.

I have more machines than I could ever play and I only have half of what I really want to own n play. That's how addictive this hobby is. Probably why I recently got divorced.lol  I find every single pin alot of fun. Pins are like women, all very similar, but all very different at the same time.lol

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline badgap64

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2014, 09:39:27 PM »
No Fear Rocks grab one if you can, I bought mine to Fix it and flip it originally,

and before I knew it Its become a keeper. going to redecall it when I get time..

But im a Steve Ritchie Fan so maybe a little biased.. Check the sig...

Great machine to have in even a small collection ^^^
Too true.