Author Topic: WTD - Congo  (Read 1053 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: WTD - Congo
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2014, 07:55:07 PM »
Give us a UPDATE Jady on the ownership and the fun u are having collecting diamonds n hitting the volcano shot.

Video mode etc etc etc...lots of fun stuff n your kids shld love this game alot as well.

How is Congo going,

regrds, Brett
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: Congo going well
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2014, 08:35:47 PM »
Congo is going well though I haven't racked up many games, have been collecting parts for a shop out - plastics, different colour flipper bats, rubber kit, new ramp, some of the modded lane guides with the graphics as well a playfield protector. Once the protector comes I will strip the top of the playfield give a though clean / polish and rebuild as well as re-do some of the mechs.

I did remove the inside cabinet graphics as was not my taste and mirror blades to go in. The inside cabinet graphics are still very good and can be reused as they use a low tack adhesive so they came out well and in one piece and so I rolled them up in baking paper ready for someone else to re-use.

My daughter loves it and we head down to the shed for a few games on weekends, and she wants to put more animals in it  %.% hippos and gorilla's are not enough, Bless her as she insists on a few snakes and her favourite a giraffe to be added.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 08:38:21 PM by swinks »
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2014, 09:03:13 PM »
good to hear. i like the fact your beaut little girl is leading the way with interior decoration, very cool.

go the girraffe and more african animals. a croc and a lion and you will be set.

well done Swinksy.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Sgtmax

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2014, 09:47:17 PM »
Sounds good I added mirrors to mine as well and putting it out on site in Sydney this week for people to play :-)