Author Topic: AC/DC - Playfield Mods and Extra's  (Read 53867 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: AC/DC Mods - LCD screen to replace the band
« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2014, 07:43:14 PM »
PinballMike who did the US version of the Creature lcd is proto typing a small lcd where the band is with the concept being " 15 different video mode options for the project. I'll give you a hint - 12 of the videos will be for the songs"

"This time I want it to be plug and play, so the plan is to provide everything (screen included). I don't know about the pricing yet, just trying to get it working 100%. I have a bad habit of scope creeping my own projects"

utoplay=1&rel=0

"We will give you (the customer) the tools to make your own videos features for: (1) all 12 songs, (2) attract mode, (3) encore, (4) song selection mode, and (5) when the mini playfield is actively in use. We will include stock videos for every feature, but you have the ability to easily make your own videos using our custom video editing software.

Just like the creature MOD, we will give you the ability to add as many videos as you want for any of the features listed above. For example, if you want to have 20 different “Back in Black” videos you just put 20 uniquely named videos in the “Back in Black” folder located on the MOD’s USB drive. Then every time you start BIB mode you’ll see a different video until all 20 videos have been played.

The video editing software is designed to run on Windows7 64 bit machines. The software will allow you to: (1) down load source videos directly from YouTube, (2) crop/resize/rotate/etc. any source video footage, (3) utilize stock overlays or custom ones you create, (4) select start and stop times for source video clipping, and (5) splice two videos together to make one finished video. The software is very powerful, but extremely easy to use. If you’ve played around with our creature MOD then you’ve already seen it.

So, you can easily customize your LCD, making it display whatever you want. In theory you could play your machine for hours and never see the same video twice. If you want to hook our MOD up to a remote/external screen no problem – just run an HDMI cable from our system to your screen. Just don’t replace the DMD yet, we might have something colorful for you later down the road  "
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts