Author Topic: Gary Stern talks Transformers Home Pin  (Read 1228 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Gary Stern talks Transformers Home Pin
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2013, 04:04:50 PM »
Let me get this correct... you are allowed to post ALL your opinons which are 100% Stern this Stern that and how great they are, but we ( the rest of us) are not allowed to expand/ question/ disagree with said opinions even if WE ( the rest of us) feel they are just as valid to us as your are to you?

Your previous carrer was brought up because you said you only saw the positives in everything and yet you also posted sometime back that you had had enough of the security industry... do i really need to explain this???...WE ( the rest of us) understood the post as a comparitive post and the techniques used to sell a product... it was based around yourself so YOU could relate to it..
WE ( the rest of us) understood that... you obviously did not.

Mate.... i have to agree that you do need to lighten up a bit... we all try to keep any discussions etc a touch humorus.. be it with emitocons.. the odd sarcastic comment... even puppies!

You take all posts far too seriously.. step back a bit... see the positives in the quirky replies.. take a breath and above all else, if something is below par ( Stern The Machine) then admit it.. laugh at it.." nice try but no cigar" and all that.... we all are.. after all, it is a lemon at the end of the day