Author Topic: Heighway Pinball - Full Throttle (Motorbike racing theme)  (Read 80845 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Andrew stated this else where, and glad you found us  ^^^

Over the next couple of years we are looking to release a mixture of licensed and unlicensed titles. We have at least 1 more title scheduled for release this year.

Price is due to be revealed within the next 2 weeks, when we will also be launching our website.

We are looking to begin production in April and begin delivering to customers in May.

As our game code is essentially complete now, we are expecting our games to ship out with finished game code - although that's not to say that we won't be doing updates in the future - especially if any bugs materialise over time

As for production numbers? We will be geared up for mass production so we should be able to deal with the market's needs sufficiently

Finally, we are working hard to keep the price down as much as possible. We already have distributers in a number of countries, including the USA - so high shipping costs should not be an issue as distributers import quantities of games

Please let me know if you have any more questions and I'll do my best to answer them

Andrew
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts