Author Topic: What's the next Stern Pinball to be released?????????  (Read 446 times)

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
What's the next Stern Pinball to be released?????????
« on: April 09, 2010, 05:02:53 PM »
Well now that Iron Man is on the production line @ Stern Pinball, I wonder what they are currently working on next??

Anyone here have ideas?? !@#
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline necroscope

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Romsey Vic
Well there is a captain america movie being cast at the moment it's another marvel production so chances are stern will keep making marvel pins and make a captain america.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
AC/DC
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline ajlaird

• Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
I'm hoping its a AC/DC pin, BUT could Stern afford the licence for such a title?

Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline RatBag

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Perth
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 10:58:42 PM by RatBag »

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
AC/DC

Hope so

Not ACDC - they are yesterdays news...... rumour has it thats its a Susan Boyle theme

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Not ACDC - they are yesterdays news...... rumour has it thats its a Susan Boyle theme

That's gonna be one uggglllllyyyyyyyy machine!!
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Marty Machine

I hear the next machine will follow all previous titles, and be named "POS"  :lol :lol :lol :lol

Offline thehaze

• Forum Posts:
  • Pennsylvania USA
Apparently the idea/rumor has already been kicked around, but I had been thinking that Transformers would have been a great subject & sort of a natural. 

I have read somethings about AC/DC.  Someone posted an discussion with Gary and tried to read body language, etc.

Also Gary has said it would be something Operators liked but collectors wouldn't.   

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne

after sitting with both Jolly and Gary   last year  at stern and expo we  ( damien and I )had many talks about the next few pins

we are of the understanding some big changes could happen and the next 2 titles now and the next Le  WE HOPE ARE WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TOLD

our opinion was asked and i have since had to bash Damien for the order he put forward if one of the said titles was going to made ..

at this stage 3 pins was put forward to us here in OZ and we all asked what one we would like as the next LE , I have spoken to Joe , Bruce and Damien and I all agreeded and this was passed onto stern , what will come of it i dont know  but hopefully they will make it ....

next time we at stern  ( soon) we will sneak a peak again I am sure you all saw the pins under the blanket we posted when we at stern .  the test ones are there already for the next pins I am guessing as we saw BBH months before it was released

Even John and Chris ( chillie )  saw them as all 4 of us got taken around.  hopefully we see that same this time too.

we still have many pictures from the tour we had .  was such fun and i hope if anyone gets the chance to look around stern or take the tour you do.

mark

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
With a movie called ‘The Hobbit’ (a prequel to Lord of the rings) now in pre-production, may be a Special special edition of LOTR with new art

Offline Rod71

• Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra NSW
Word on the street is it's going to be based on that US tv show called GLEE

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Stargate or Stargate Atlantis would kick ass.

Star Trek pins have always done well, so a trilogy pinball encompassing all star trek shows would be a good seller.

But the problem is, the yanks always dumb things down for some reason.  !@#

If Aussies ran STERN, i bet the sales would go thru the roof.

We need a good SCi-Fi pinball machine. with a real good deep rule set and dotmatrix animations, plus good sound ofcourse.

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
Word on the street is it's going to be based on that US tv show called GLEE

that would suck dead dog's b.... Truly!