Author Topic: Wotto got a new game !  (Read 1898 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Wotto got a new game !
« on: November 09, 2011, 10:25:39 AM »
I have played one of these Monoply's before and I liked it. Its not an easy game, and makes u think. The artwork on both the playfield and the cabinet/translite is stunning.

The audio is very Monopoly which is great. I love the unusual additional flipper that turns 360 percent like the second hand of a watch.  Its a very different touch.
Your machine looks very nice, and i dont even think it needs LED's cause when i played one, the inserts were large and clear and the game when clean didnt even need LEDs.

Wotto,
I reckon find an old Monopoly Board, and use it as a really neat custom topper. What u could do, is make a small string of bulbs with holders (just like the G.I lights behind the translite) and join the small string of lights into the backbox G.I lights. Drill a few holes in the monopoly board, and place/glue the gi lights under some hotels n houses and the pieces that come in the monopoly set. That way, u could have a custop topper that lights up and looks way cool, for a very small cost.  ^^^ (if its something u wanted, but didnt know how to do, Beaky and I could try n make one for you and post it down as a xmas pressy) I am sure Andy would help us out.

yes, u can disconnect the coil for the popper if u want.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 10:28:24 AM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !