Author Topic: Wotto got a new game !  (Read 1865 times)

Offline Wotto

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
Re: Wotto got a new game !
« on: November 09, 2011, 12:07:15 PM »
Hey Cavey

Yeah - the little flipper gets bagged a bit BUT I REALLY like it as it adds some 'unknown; to the game in a small way.

It is the SKILL SHOT in the game  - the plunge has basically 3 choices , a light plunge to drop back into this area where the small flipper rotates, a strnger shot will get you into the 'Roll and Collect ' saucer up top on right to move your token on the board, and a strong plunge will get you around to the ABC rolover lanes.

The little flipper also creates a bit of a hazard at times which makes the ball a little more unpredictable, last night the ball was rolling down from the upper right of the playfield and I had a shot 'in mind' for when the ball got to my right flipper, on the way down it got slightly nudged by the rear of the small rotating flipper and sent to me left flipper instead.

It also reverses and runs in both directions based on 'something' ( yet for me to determine properly ) in the game.

I also discovered a cool shot into a hidden saucer that you make from the right mid upper flipper into the 'Electric Company' saucer that is hidden from view ( similar shot to that shot on TZ into 'The Camera?? hole under the TZ mini PF ) except that you cant see the shot in Monopoly.

At the top of the game there is The Bank and its door is closed for 4 shots, it then opens to reveal the entrance to another ramp which is needed for certain modes.

The animation is mostly good as is the speech, the Extra Ball animation is very cool  ^^^

I am sure I will discover more and more about this game over the next few weeks.

Did I mention that I loathe toppers  :lol
DW Drums rule !