Author Topic: Wms 'Space Shuttle' First SS restoration (This could take some time)  (Read 1169 times)

Offline Pauly540

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • BOTANY NSW
RTBB again, for a micro switch with a long actuator. A bit of a homemade effort on the switch mounting bracket/harness.
I made the spinner out of an old coat hanger and after many, many attempts/coat hangers, managed to get a spinner working. Thanks to Ed’s link for measurements.  http://www.edcheung.com/dropbox/ss_wire.jpg Sorry forgot to take a pic of my final spinner.
After a few switch/contact adjustments the playfield powered up fine and is now fully operational.

Offline Pauly540

• Forum Posts:
  • BOTANY NSW

The bulls eye targets need to be touched up, but I just couldn’t wait any longer to get back to having a few games under my belt. With the new flipper coils and rubbers, the ball fly’s at an amazing rate.
Next step is to completely strip the cabinet and re-stencil. As the weather is a bit cool at the moment, I’ll leave it alone for a while and get back to getting the Gottlieb up and running.
The back glass has some ‘Leopard spots’, so when the weather picks up, I’m hoping arrest with triple thick.

Offline ktm450

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
Looks great  ^^^

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
Great work!    ^^^

Offline femto

• Forum Posts:
  • Toowoomba, Qld
  • Go ahead....push my buttons!
That's a lot of effort and expense but it came up really nice. You should be pleased! Well done.

Offline jojob

• Forum Posts:
  • canada
wow!fantastic work!! :Dthe last part you need to shine its your lock down bar.
f 14 tomcat ,atlantis,dungeons and dragons.

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
I know the feeling sometimes temptation is too great and you just gotta play it. Your game has come up very nice indeed
Still loving my Metallica Premium