Author Topic: Avengers Pro and Avengers LE game Flyers printed out. ...plus others.  (Read 132 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Avengers Pro and Avengers LE game Flyers printed out. ...plus others.

I went back to Officeworks today and took a USB stick with me.
I had downloaded the following Stern Factory Flyers to have printed out on glossy cardboad thick white paper, and then had them laminated.

The ones I picked up were -

Avengers Pro
Avenger LE
AC/DC Pro
AC/DC Premium
X Men Pro

They were all printed on A3 size paper, and are ofcourse twice as big as the A4 looking paper size.

The cost was as follows -

$0.30 cents per white cardboard A3 sized thick paper
$1.73 per print in ink costs
$2.45 per sheet for laminating.
Total is $4.58 to basically purchase a A3 sized print with lamination. Each flyer is 2 x pages at A3 size ofcourse. What a bargain.

You can ofcourse go into Stern game website pages and find game flyers for both current and finished Stern Pinball titles.
The prints look spectacular, so if u have 5 minutes, a USB stick, and $9.20 (2 x $4.60 per page) to have a large flyer printed and laminated, it will look great in a office or on a gamesroom wall.  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline GORGAR 1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
Great idea Brett I might do the same :-)

Peter

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
* Update.

someone emailed me and asked me if the flyers I had printed at officeworks were bigger than the std A4 size, and the answer is YES, the A3 size i had done are twice as big and look even better than the std flyers u can print from the Stern website. Not many home printers will print larger than A4, so if u want A3 u have to go outside the home 99 percent of the time and officeworks is perfect for good quality large sized prints.

officeworks is the cheapest to have things printed on quality cardboard, with quality inks with full lamination done that i could find anywhere.
hope it helps. the prints do look spectacular.

^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !