Author Topic: Spooky Pinball 1st Pin - Pinball Zombies From Beyond The Grave  (Read 77298 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: Spooky Pinball - are going to be making pinballs
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2013, 11:41:04 PM »
Isnt it funny..

We know nothing about this pin except its zombie based... Charlie rejects the selling platforms of the now 2 big suppliers..JJP and Stern and he just wants no frills pure pinball  80's/90's style.

Given this minimum information it has our absolute attention.. why??.. Because it is what it should be.. cool theme and a promise of fun.

I have a couple of contacts in US who are actively involved in pinball production.. or are good friends with the powers that be. Im hoping they have some sort of input here.. would be cool to have a man on the inside!

+1, agree with what you are saying.

For me I am not trying to hype things up, or make t bigger than what it is. But for the last year I have enjoyed his podcasts, and we have sent a few emails back and forth and he is just so passionate about horror and pinball which is refreshing and for him to jump in the deep end and go for it, you gotta respect that.

It would be great to have a insider, though he did say he is going to be quite open about his build. He needs the money so sure we will see something in the near future.
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts