Author Topic: Spooky Pinball 1st Pin - Pinball Zombies From Beyond The Grave  (Read 77364 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Charlie chimed in after the show to share some thoughts

"Morning pinball people. And holy s**t am I exhausted!

Sorry I don't post in here much. We've been crazy busy getting this thing together, and I was very happy with the response we had at MGC. Our whole point of taking Ben's game in our cabinet was to show that we are serious about this, and I think we more than accomplished that. We will be mfg Ben's "Ghost Squad" as well as our "Pinball Zombies From Beyond the Grave" at pretty much the same time. I always get asked about release dates... let's go with this, Ben feels his game will be complete by summer. It's my job to gather the parts, stress test unique toys (Hellevator... eeep!) and make it happen. We'll get there.

Oh, there is a reason the word "Pinball" is in our title... will make more sense later. There's also a reason our backbox is a little funky. Personally, I love a mystery. You won't see a ton of updates on "Pinball Zombies From Beyond the Grave". I'm going to work as hard as I possibly can on it, and hopefully it speaks for itself... if there aren't a couple of them being played at Expo, I'll be crushed.

Iceman... love ya dude! Glad you are talking about Alecia Crowley's nipples now anyway.   I have no ill will or animosity towards anyone, really and I mean that. Although I think Heck did eat the last of my beef jerky in the car on the way home that sonofa...

Thanks so much to everyone for the support on pinside, FB, and those who took the time to come talk to us in person at MGC. And a HUGE thanks to Steve Ritchie for the cool endorsement on FB... if you think that didn't make Heck and I giddy like four year olds who just took the whole cookie jar, you'd be wrong. 

Hey, if anyone happened to catch video of our son jamming out with the AC/DC tribute band in the lounge on Saturday night, I'd be thrilled if you sent it to me... holy crap was that a cool parent moment!

Ok, I'm going back to work. The shop is trashed from all the thrashing last week to make it to MGC... and we've got games to build. LOTS of games to build!"

first photo:
Steve Ritchie having a game - with this said - "The King playing Ben Heck's "Ghost Squad" in our "Pinball Zombies From Beyond The Grave" proto cabinet. Our favorite quote of the weekend.... Steve Ritchie saying "Hey guys, this game DOES NOT suck!". ;-)"

you gotta love the second photo:
DMD lists Dennis Nordman and Jpop and Ben Hecks playfield is in Spookies Cabinert - I think they all get along

third photo:
cabinet shot

https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts