Author Topic: Big Blue D.E. Cap - - $25 Inc POST - Limited offer  (Read 1295 times)

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
Big Blue D.E. Cap - - $25 Inc POST - Limited offer
« on: March 17, 2013, 10:07:08 PM »
OK - a day early which is always good.

My contact came good with some genuine, USA made Caps that are the perfect replacement for the 30,000ufd cap used in Data East pinballs.

These caps are 39,000ufd 25V and are supplied complete with mounting bracket. There is one small issue. The screws supplied for the two terminal posts are metric and the caps are obviouly Yankee and so are not metric. The original screws should go straight in, if not the ones supplied work well with a little effort.

They measure about 52mm diameter and 66mm high (excluding the terminal posts).

I have a very limited qty of these and the deal is as follows:

(1) Buy one for $25 INCLUDING registered air post in the cardboard box as pictured from Hong Kong (about 14 days delivery to Australian and NZ destinations). Two caps fit perfectly in this box.

(2) Buy 2 caps posted in the one box as shown for just $47.00 Also including registered air post.

(3) Offer is for one week ONLY as after that I will pack any left in my next container and ship them to Australia.

(4) I will then offer them on my website for $40 PLUS postage (about $8 extra for post) as I will have to pay shipping, customs agent fees, import duty, GST and trucking costs to Cairns.

Don't delay - grab one or a couple while they are available.

PayPus as a gift to sales@homepin.com and send an email with your full name and postal details OR PM me for bank details.

Strictly first in best dressed - these are NOT being offered anywhere else and I am NOT playing site favorites at all. They were asked about on this site and so I am offering them here for sale - that's it. No bickering, whinging, back stabbing or smart comments please.  :D

Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline Steevsee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Thanks Mike.

I'll grab one please.

Pm sent for account details.

Offline Steevsee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Just for others info.

These large filter caps are also used in Sega and Williams pins.

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
Still have some of these available and the container loading date as been pushed back a week so still time to grab a bargain......
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline wonder

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • perth
  • just need the machine
Thanks Mike

Pitty all my freight cant get delivered that quick. ^^^

Cheers

Craig
pharaoh blackglass <br />blackknight project<br />NOS Playfields