Author Topic: Melbourne Pinball Finder  (Read 2696 times)

Offline solar value

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
Melbourne Pinball Finder
« on: February 28, 2013, 02:41:52 PM »
Hi All,

This is a great web page for finding pinball in Melbourne:

http://melbournepinballfinder.wordpress.com/map/

Quite a few there I didn't know about.

Cheers, SV.

Offline GWADS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Melbourne Pinball Finder
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 09:30:07 PM »
Hey Guys,
I'm the creator of Melbourne Pinball Finder. Hopefully some people are finding it useful. If you have any tables we have not yet listed please submit them via the site.
Thanks,
GWADS

Offline Agentbarry

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Perth
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 02:36:29 PM »
Im over in melbourne at the moment and this map has helped me find a few machines I would not normally find sited in perth. Thanks for putting in the time to make this map  ()

Offline GWADS

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 05:24:21 PM »
Im over in melbourne at the moment and this map has helped me find a few machines I would not normally find sited in perth. Thanks for putting in the time to make this map  ()

my pleasure Agentbarry. glad you found it useful.

Offline DSB

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast
    • OMNI Electrical & Data
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 06:58:05 PM »
Google Pinball! ^^^ Great idea. Any plans to extend it Australia wide. You could be on a winner

Offline Replay

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 11:04:24 PM »
Pinfinder is alright I've been told

Offline GWADS

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2013, 03:42:31 PM »
Google Pinball! ^^^ Great idea. Any plans to extend it Australia wide. You could be on a winner

i think each state would need someone local to moderate the map. i'd be open to collaboration..

Offline delarge

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wagg Wagga, NSW
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2013, 07:30:35 PM »
Hey Guys,
I'm the creator of Melbourne Pinball Finder. Hopefully some people are finding it useful. If you have any tables we have not yet listed please submit them via the site.
Thanks,
GWADS

Sensational!

The girlfriend was getting her hair done for 3 hours in Melbourne at the start of the month and I had a lot of time on my hands. Found that the Peacock Inn had a Metallica nearby and I was off on a pinball hunt. Best afternoon ever!
 ^^^

Cheers!
Adam.

p.s. will be back in Melbourne again at the end of this month and no doubt I'll use the site again for another pinball chase. hehe

Offline flippnaussie

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2013, 10:49:44 PM »
Timezone at Knox oZone has three all playable in quite good shape. Some display issues on the DMD's.

Only got to play AC/DC and Batman as someone jumped on LOTR before I had a chance.

Simon

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2013, 01:12:38 AM »
Timezone at Knox oZone has three all playable in quite good shape. Some display issues on the DMD's.

Only got to play AC/DC and Batman as someone jumped on LOTR before I had a chance.

Simon

I have added these to the list
I appreciate the listing but could we please keep all the new listings in the following thread to save having 2 lists(Oz Sited Pins) http://aussiepinball.com/index.php?topic=8025.msg104990#msg104990
Thanks everyone
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline Fridgy

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2013, 04:16:27 PM »

Simon

I played those games about a month ago and the LOTR had a screw at the top of the sword ramp making shots very difficult, also weak flippers, a heap of lights out and dirty as hell. On the BDK the crane thing did not work, also dirty and lights out. Sounds like they have had some work perhaps?