Author Topic: Down down, prices are down...  (Read 7284 times)

Offline GORGAR 1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
Re: Down down, prices are down...
« Reply #90 on: March 04, 2013, 02:31:58 PM »
I'm off to Bumper tomorrow to hopefully check out WoZ. Would love to play it. Fingers crossed!

$10k by Christmas?
Lol.

Post photos Adam I'd love to see it set up, I'm assuming with some sort of display to attract potential buyers :/). Oh I'll say hi to Gene for you lol

Peter

Offline 4_amusement_only

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #91 on: March 04, 2013, 10:33:03 PM »
 +1 for photos if not too much trouble..

Say hi to our friend Dave whilst your down there  :D

Offline delarge

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wagg Wagga, NSW
« Reply #92 on: March 04, 2013, 10:56:00 PM »
Whenever I see a pinball, I'm always inclined to take photos. I think it's an illness? I don't think my iPhone (more like jerkphone) will let me post photos to the forum while I'm away?

Peter, don't even start me on your lunch date with Gene. Haha

I just want to play Avengers again.

Met Dave on one of my visits to Bumper. Nice bloke. Staff are always nice in there.

Cheers!
Adam.

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #93 on: March 04, 2013, 11:04:39 PM »
Whenever I see a pinball, I'm always inclined to take photos. I think it's an illness? I don't think my iPhone (more like jerkphone) will let me post photos to the forum while I'm away?

Peter, don't even start me on your lunch date with Gene. Haha

I just want to play Avengers again.

Met Dave on one of my visits to Bumper. Nice bloke. Staff are always nice in there.

Cheers!
Adam.

Get the tapatalk app and upload the photos straight from bumper :-)

Peter

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #94 on: March 04, 2013, 11:26:26 PM »

Get the tapatalk app and upload the photos straight from bumper :-)

Peter
[/quote]

Probably a question for another thread, but how do you upload photos from tapatalk on your iPhone or iPad?

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #95 on: March 04, 2013, 11:28:30 PM »
Good question I couldn't work it out

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #96 on: March 05, 2013, 01:40:10 AM »
Very very easy takes about 3 seconds, just touch the second from the left icon at the bottom of the page your typing on choose pic from you photos and press upload and it'll load onto your post.

See really easy :-)

Peter

Offline Crashramp

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #97 on: March 05, 2013, 07:30:48 AM »
Got, it thanks Peter

Offline dendoc

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #98 on: March 05, 2013, 04:51:28 PM »
you two are like a couple of teenagers who have worked out how to sexted each other now. !#%

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #99 on: March 05, 2013, 05:58:54 PM »
you two are like a couple of teenagers who have worked out how to sexted each other now. !#%

Lol

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2013, 06:00:08 PM »
Got, it thanks Peter

Nice lineup Adam.

Offline delarge

• Forum Posts:
  • Wagg Wagga, NSW
« Reply #101 on: March 05, 2013, 06:36:46 PM »
I am the weakest link. Didn't get any photos of WoZ today. I was like a kid in a candy shop. Spoke to Dave and Dan (Ddstoys) at Bumper today. I never cared for the WoZ theme, but walked away thinking what an amazing pinball machine it was. Cabinet artwork looked amazing, the potential for the LCD was there and in person, I didn't think it was as over-powering in the head box as I thought it would be. Colour changing LEDs were a nice touch also. My girlfriend said "I want one" after we left and I haven't heard her say that about any pinball machine before. She's a big Wizard of Oz fan. All in all, I think Jersey Jack has a quality product, hoping that the final version pleases all their customers and brings in more customers. I would definitely put one in my pinball collection. Prefer this over the Hobbit theme.

Cheers!
Adam.

Offline Crashramp

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #102 on: March 05, 2013, 08:34:23 PM »
I am the weakest link. Didn't get any photos of WoZ today. I was like a kid in a candy shop. Spoke to Dave and Dan (Ddstoys) at Bumper today. I never cared for the WoZ theme, but walked away thinking what an amazing pinball machine it was. Cabinet artwork looked amazing, the potential for the LCD was there and in person, I didn't think it was as over-powering in the head box as I thought it would be. Colour changing LEDs were a nice touch also. My girlfriend said "I want one" after we left and I haven't heard her say that about any pinball machine before. She's a big Wizard of Oz fan. All in all, I think Jersey Jack has a quality product, hoping that the final version pleases all their customers and brings in more customers. I would definitely put one in my pinball collection. Prefer this over the Hobbit theme.

Cheers!
Adam.

But did you get to have a game Adam? If so how did it play?

Offline delarge

• Forum Posts:
  • Wagg Wagga, NSW
« Reply #103 on: March 06, 2013, 01:43:32 AM »
I had several games, but was a bit overwhelming (same feeling when I first played Avengers. Never take a pinball machine in on my first lot of games). I'm not the best pinball player. Just kept hitting the ball round and hoping for the best. Haha....it felt solid as and never had problems getting the ball up the ramp. Once the software is finalised, should be lots of fun. If you're in Melbourne, you really should go into Bumper Action and check it out. I wasn't originally a fan of the theme, but actually seeing one in the flesh and playing it has changed my mind.

Offline Steve2010

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Sydney
« Reply #104 on: March 08, 2013, 01:36:14 AM »
Wow, just read through all 7 pages of this baby.  All I can say (hope I don't offend here) is .................. THANK GOD I simply like EMs and SS.  This thread gave me a headache!!!

Guys, just simply enjoy your pinnies.  Life's too short to be worrying and worrying so much about this stuff.