Author Topic: Installation Guide - Underplayfield Slide rails Stern - How to install - V Easy  (Read 6526 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Because the forum doesnt allow pictures larger than 2.0KB, its hard to get the photos larger, but u shld be able to work out how to install these slide rails very very easy with the info I have provided.
I will try n upload a small video also to youtube, and will then add the link here as well.

So if u have a PRO STERN machine, and u do not have the proper slide rails fitted, just spend the $66 to buy the set, apx $12 for postage from AMD, and away you go.

Also, something I am going to do when my next slide rail parts order arrives, is I was going to take the set of slide rails to a powder-coating shop and get the sets powdercoated.
1 x set done in bright red to suit AC/DC and 1 x set done in bright blue or yellow for X Men Pro.
For Avengers, I was thinking bright green powdercoating to match the Hulk. I was quoted only $30 to powdercoat a set, and less for multiple sets.

If u already have the slide rails installed on your Premium or LE models, or if u have done your Pro model already, u could quite easily take them off without any hassle whatsoever and get the bling powdercoating done in the colour of your choice. It will just add extra colour/bling to your machine when you take the glass off and raise the bonnet so to speak.
I havent seen anyone powdercoat slide rails yet, so your machine will definately stick out from the crowd and look extra great without any major cost at all.

Anyway, hope this thread has helped anyone wanting to add under playfield slide rails, feel happy to ask any questions or send a PM, cause its sooo easy, u can now install your own slide rails.  ^^^

Brett
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 04:57:44 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !