Author Topic: AC/DC Pro - Bell Mod -New >> Chrome or Yellow or Red Complete Bell ??  (Read 12111 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
UPDATE

I have painted the large AC/DC Bell in mirror Gold finish, and it looks sensational.
It comes out with a slightly stippled effect, and not 100 percent mirror finish because the bells surface is very grainy, but the gold, in its bright n shiny lovelyness looks 1 million percent bettr than stock.

Light reflects off the bell now alot, and the Gold finish is something I am hoping alot of people copy, because the bell now actually looks like a proper bell made of real Gold.

I dont jump on the other forums, maybe someone like Swinksy can copy parts of this thread over so other people, espescially those on Pinside see just how good the finish is, and maybe others in the USA will start modding their boring brown bells to chromey Gold or Chromey Silver if they like the end result.

Also, with my bell being Gold, and the swinging Ball mod being silver-chrome, they will make each other stand out n compliment each other as well which will look even better.

I will add some photos tonight.  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !