Author Topic: Pay it Forward - Free Parts  (Read 2248 times)

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
Re: Pay it Forward - Free Parts
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2013, 09:04:57 PM »
Hi guys, recently I was in need of some buffer wires for my Flash Gordon and Dan ddstoys very generously went to the trouble of finding and giving me some. So my offer is more of a pay it back for Dan's earlier pay it forward.

I have some sling shot plastics to offer whoever wants them. They are (DE) Jurassic Park, NBA Fastbreak, Space Jam and Monopoly.

None of these have ever been used but there are a couple of small marks on the back of the Monopoly and Jurassic Park plastics. Hardly noticeable but I thought I'd mention it anyway. You'll notice that the Monopoly still has the plastic film on them too. That's what makes them look a little yellow. Underneath they very good.   
If you need a set of sling shot plastics, their yours.

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2013, 10:14:50 PM »
great guesture. would love the girlie slings but I don't have the game that goes with them  &&

BTW guys. my wife should be posting out the parcels for swinks, sgtmax and pinister.
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline Crashramp

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2013, 10:22:51 PM »
great guesture. would love the girlie slings but I don't have the game that goes with them  &&

BTW guys. my wife should be posting out the parcels for swinks, sgtmax and pinister.

If you want them there yours.
If anyone wants a set or more just post and PM me your address.  ^^^

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2013, 09:53:42 AM »
my wife should be posting out the parcels for swinks, sgtmax and pinister.

got my parts delivered this morning, big thanks mate, much appreciated (especially the a few extra bits  ^^^)

also mirror blade designs still available, ddstoys scored a set of designs but he has helped me heaps so a stern file package and bally/wms file package is still up for grabs
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline pinball god

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2013, 12:12:48 PM »
my wife should be posting out the parcels for swinks, sgtmax and pinister.

got my parts delivered this morning, big thanks mate, much appreciated (especially the a few extra bits  ^^^)

also mirror blade designs still available, ddstoys scored a set of designs but he has helped me heaps so a stern file package and bally/wms file package is still up for grabs
good to hear. Protectors worked a treat. Could mount one for the space invaders and did the chrome for my theatre of magic. Thought they were for ss games but actually designed for dmd. The only real difference on my spaces is the extra holes for the level otherwise a perfect fit. They look fantastic and do tne job as intended. I can now see how the mirror blades will absolutely enhance the playfield and add major Bling. might have to invest in some once my si project is done. Thanks again Swinks

Offline Sgtmax

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2013, 07:05:48 PM »
Got my rubbers off pinball god cheers mate.

I can offer up 2 x yellow flipper bats I pulled off my tron for anyone who wants them just pay postage. Cheers

Offline Pintoxicated

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2013, 08:35:06 PM »
My parts arrived today as well.  Many thanks.  I will have to see what else i can offer up seeing as nobody was interested in my first attempt.
Addicted to pins.

Offline Crashramp

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2013, 12:06:44 PM »
The NBA Fastbreak plastics have now gone to a good home but nobody seems to want the other slingshots so ill offer up a spare 1980-81 Bally Parts Catalog. I think it's a must to own if you have any of the following games; Flash Gordon, Xenon, Mystic, hotdoggin, Skateball, Viking or Frontier.

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2013, 01:19:16 PM »
The NBA Fastbreak plastics have now gone to a good home but nobody seems to want the other slingshots so ill offer up a spare 1980-81 Bally Parts Catalog. I think it's a must to own if you have any of the following games; Flash Gordon, Xenon, Mystic, hotdoggin, Skateball, Viking or Frontier.

Ill put my hand up for this one ;)

Offline pinball god

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2013, 05:42:46 PM »
Nice to see the thread is still breathing. Nice pickup Daniel

Offline Crashramp

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2013, 06:11:48 PM »

Ill put my hand up for this one ;)

That's excellent Dan, consider it yours  ^^^ it's very fitting that it should go to you, just PM me your address and I'll get it underway.

Offline Pintoxicated

• Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2013, 06:27:27 PM »
I don't know if Adam would be interested in doing a bit of a joint 'pay it forward'.  I have a fair few of these manuals and quite a few machine manuals as well, I just don't have the facility to copy and print them out.  I would be happy to supply any manual I have for Adam to do his thing with them and we can pass them forward.  If we get a few people interested we might just have to ask for the cost of postage to be covered?????

Alternatively, I suppose there is also the possibility of sending through a soft copy at no cost at all.
Addicted to pins.

Offline Crashramp

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2013, 06:32:05 PM »
I don't know if Adam would be interested in doing a bit of a joint 'pay it forward'.  I have a fair few of these manuals and quite a few machine manuals as well, I just don't have the facility to copy and print them out.  I would be happy to supply any manual I have for Adam to do his thing with them and we can pass them forward.  If we get a few people interested we might just have to ask for the cost of postage to be covered?????

Alternatively, I suppose there is also the possibility of sending through a soft copy at no cost at all.

Sounds good, if its just a few I'm not concerned with the postage.

Offline RottyGuy

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Forum Posts:
  • QLD
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2013, 09:22:22 PM »
I have some Stern pinball flyers and also GnR flyer if anyone is interested.

Offline Pintoxicated

• Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2013, 08:10:14 AM »
I have some Stern pinball flyers and also GnR flyer if anyone is interested.

Which flyers are they?
Addicted to pins.