Author Topic: Sunday Pinball Questionnaire - part 70 - ghali  (Read 11299 times)

Offline ghali

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Kingsbury VIC
Re: Sunday Pinball Questionnaire - part 70 - ghali
« on: April 16, 2013, 05:57:24 AM »
Thanks for all your kind comments guys.  Really appreciate it!

Great read, ghali  ^^^

Did you ever play the pinballs in the seedy 24 hour cafe in High St Northcote ?

Nah mate, cant say I did.  How long ago are you talking??  I worked in High St for a few years & can't believe I didnt know of this place.
Just last week though, me and a couple of mate went out at 6am of as freezing morning to play a machine we'd just been told about.  It's in Nicholson St Fitzroy at a 24hr Foodworks...And it's outdoors!  Tis a Gottlieb Shaq Attack

Fantastic and very entertaining read Ghali . I think I counted 38 ? pinnies in your collection  which is amazing in 5 years .
 You , my friend, are SERIOUSLY ADDICTED   :lol

I also see you have a Black Hole . I bought a project one a month or so ago and can't wait to get it up and running .  *%*
Hahaha!!  Good thing my missus loves her pinball!  I often get asked "How many is enough?"  to which I normally reply "All of them"
Can't wait to get my Black Hole going either, It's in the workshop at the moment, it's in pretty good nick.  This is the first Gottlieb I've worked on and I'll tell ya what, I've learned pretty fast that they're a bit of a pain in the ass!
VUK you!