Author Topic: Sunday Pinball Questionnaire - part 71 - Cursed  (Read 11327 times)

Offline ktm450

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
Re: Sunday Pinball Questionnaire - part 71 - Cursed
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2013, 05:57:04 PM »
great read, i'm interested to see a mame driver, can you play daytona on it?

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2013, 08:44:15 PM »
I reckon Twilight Zone is a game worth owning for sure. 2nd highest selling machine of all time, just behind Addams Family if I am correct from memory.
Its like Indianna Jones widebody, u either like it straight away or u don't, but it would be a loss to never experience a TZ in your collection IMO.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Cursed

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2013, 09:38:50 PM »
Follow your heart, both are fun - wouldn't warn you against either. ^^^

Good advice! Thanks for the write up, always good to hear feedback from people that own/owned what you are looking for next.

Simple…It’s boring!
For me, there’s not much flow on both of these titles, which equates to a less inspiring game play. For the amount of money you pay for these titles, i would definitely cross them of your list.

Fair enough, I am aware both are indeed stop start games. I currently have Tron and Shadow and find both of those to flow quite well, i want to have a bit of variety in the line up. Don't want them all to be fast/flow machines.

Appreciate your input though.

great read, i'm interested to see a mame driver, can you play daytona on it?

Yes you can play Daytona, Sega Rally, Indy 500 and Manx TT with a model 2 emulator. I will post a thread about it when i finally get into it.