Author Topic: Sunday Pinball Questionnaire - part 71 - Cursed  (Read 11356 times)

Offline Cursed

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
Re: Sunday Pinball Questionnaire - part 71 - Cursed
« on: April 21, 2013, 09:29:47 PM »
Racing games are frickin awesome and would love one myself one day. Post the MAME driving cabinet when you start as I will be watching for it  ^^^

I of course wanted a Daytona Twin but they are so expensive. I got the virtua racing cab for $250 with everything in it except the game boards! Now that was a bargain, not a pinball bargain though (that's why it not in my questionnaire). So i just decided to try MAME. I will start a thread when i start on it.

Wow...Didn't play pinball till late 2011.  I'm glad it found you!

Me too, not so much the bank account!  %.%

I have been playing arcade and video games regularly since 1993 but never actually saw a pinball machine to try it. Got there in the end though.

Great read - keep trying for wizard mode on Roadshow - its fantastic.  I concentrate more on getting bridge out lights and wheel bonuses than actually completing modes.  also, learning to drop catch on the right flipper from the scoop kickout means you can nail the left ramp a lot easier.

I focus on multiball and bridge outs more than modes but i will get there, such a great game. So much to do and different ways to play it!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 09:31:22 PM by Cursed »