Author Topic: Nintendo cocktail table what are they worth?  (Read 5201 times)

Offline Boots

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
Re: Nintendo cocktail table what are they worth?
« on: April 10, 2013, 05:57:51 PM »
Not sure if the board is original anyway, these machines normally have a Nintendo 3in1 board in them.
Looks like the ctpanels have been changed at sometime in it's working life, they normally have linework on them.

I wouldn't be too worried about de-valueing it, it looks like someone has already messed with it.
Saying that they are a good solid machine and it looks like your crt is good so your on a winnner with a 60in1.
Make a bit of cash back selling the Ladybug board.
You could dress up the ctpanels with a bit of original looking artwork/linework

+1

Would be a very rare find if it was 100% original. ANYTHING that was produced in the late 70's early 80's would have been converted later on. Please keep the CRT - LCDs loose the depth and clarity of CRTs. There are a lot of good new boards out there - there's a 276 in 1 that is good value. I've installed one for a customer and he thinks it is great (and I don't like Vids !).

Take the Ladybug board out, and convert it to Jamma - list on eBay. I've sold around 20 boards and some of the strangest boards have netted a tidy profit  #@#

Don't buy a 276in1 they are crap.
The sounds are really awful on them, some are loud , some are quiet and some are just plain wrong, even the ones that seem ok are cheapened by the poor amplification.
Best bet is tried and proven 60in1, cheap as chips and for the most part ok.
I haven't tried the "Arcade SD" board, butI have heard good reports.