Author Topic: Caveys ACDC SUPER Custom Train Mods - ACDC Pro - Bigger than Ben Hur.lol  (Read 15715 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Thankyou.
I am just reading their April monthly specials/stock catalogue from Walthers USA, and am realising that we pay say $200 for a item here in Australia thru the railway shops, where if I buy stuff from now on directly via the Walthers internet site, the savings can be up to 90 percent off !  Instead of paying $200 for something, u could be looking at $30 to $40 only !   Wow, will only be buying directly from now on.

For interest, their catalogue below which has got some amazing stuff in it.

http://aws.walthers.com/63019_AprFlyer.pdf

Also, I went for a modern spin on the train/locomotive (rather than the old stle ACDC train), cause I plan on having it all set up to look like a special Illinois STERN train delivery of a massive amount of ACDC pinnys to market. or a massive amount of ACDC pinball parts delivery to the STERN factory depending on how u want to interpret waht you see once the mod is all set up.
I plan on sending Gary Stern and Steve Ritchie some photos when it is done so they can see just how cool some ACDC mods can be done on a larger scale. Because Gary has been around the Illinois Railway all his life, he should relate to it alot, and hopefully some others at Stern will as well.

I will have the Super mods finished by next weekend, and will upload before I am away for bus and out of net range.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 06:03:52 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !