Author Topic: Playfield Full Protection Product with Photos !  (Read 31993 times)

Offline ausrhino

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Dalby
Re: Playfield Full Protection Product with Photos !
« on: May 22, 2013, 09:37:23 PM »
Ok Guys - finished Night Work today - got stuck into this this afternoon in my zombie state.  Here is a quick write up.

INSTALL
1.  Removed the ramps - guides - pop bumper caps.
2.  Gave the playfield a quick wipe down
3.  Put the protector with its protective covering on - in -  to make sure it fits.
4.  Removed the backings and placed it in.

THE FIT
The fit of this item was excellent.  It does not move - is very stable. I installed everything back on and sat back in wonder.  This item clearly protects the playfield - but it is hard to describe how great it makes the playfield look.  I have been contemplating removing my addams playfield and shipping it off for a clearcoat.  I am now officially putting this on hold - as the protector gives the effect of nice clearcoated playfield.

The lighting pops more - the ball runs far quiter, and I would put the speed slightly up on what it is before.

Time will be a good test to see whether it gathers ball trails - however it simply states use Novus to clean.  I will attempt to post back in a couple of months or so with how heavy use affects the appearance - however for $150 odd dollars - one of the best things I have bought.  If you were an operator - you would be made not to get this for all your machines - it will keep the playfield in smick condition.

If anyone has any specific questions - ask away.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 09:39:51 PM by ausrhino »