Author Topic: The Future Direction of Aussie Pinball  (Read 34279 times)

Offline Pintoxicated

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
Re: The Future Direction of Aussie Pinball
« on: May 04, 2013, 08:26:45 PM »
OK.....my 2 cents worth.

I will try to keep this short.  I totally understand where everyone is coming from but in this case dare I say, we need to look at the glass half full.

Pinball has and is undoubtedly evolving and I believe that we, as a forum, need to evolve with it or run the risk of becoming irrelevant.  There is absolutely no reason why we cant embrace both the old and the new, as others have done before us.  

For me, basically leave the forum as is.  There isnt anywhere near as much rubbish on AP as other forums such as a member whinging that his bonsai trees had been eaten by snails.  Yes, this was a thread on another pinball forum.  As others have mentioned, if we dont like a thread or post simply ignore it.

The mods do an excellent job in keeping the forum under control and I would like to throw my whole hearted support behind them.

It is great to see that the admin guys are actually taking this approach and putting it out there for everyone to have their say.  It would not happen else where that's for sure.  

So wrapping up, I believe we leave things as we are and perhaps review this topic again in 3 or 6 or 12 months time as the need arises.  AP must ensure it remains relevant to the entire pinball community.
Addicted to pins.