Author Topic: The Future Direction of Aussie Pinball  (Read 34299 times)

Offline ktm450

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
Re: The Future Direction of Aussie Pinball
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2013, 10:24:11 PM »
I am going to say it how I see it, i have talked to others who also feel this way unfortunately...

I am sad to see how much it has changed.  We have lost a lot of valuable contributors because of posts filling the forum with opinionated fluff. 

The guys who left or are no longer posting had a wealth of knowledge on all things repairs and restoration, this was the go to site if you wanted your repair question answered, and it would usually be answered within half an hour!!

It is a real shame that an individual can cause such change to the "feeling" of the forum, and infuriate so many.  People come and go but unfortunately because of this I am not enjoying pinball as much and regularly go one or two months without turning a game on.

Sure everyone has the right to their own opinions, but keep it real, if people are continually telling you to pull your head in, take it on board, no need to push your point over and over ad nauseum.

So what would I like other than the ignore button to remain, I would like to see Aussie pinball get back to its roots, of helping people with problems, seeing the amazing restores that people have completed, sharing parts, generously giving your time to do things for others, getting together for a meet, feeling like a real family of like minded blokes, whom even if you have never met, you still have the utmost respect for.